Monday 4 December 2017

Narritive

Looking out at the horizon I picture myself beyond my view.
In a world where reality is truly something in fairy tales, something that catches your breath the first time you're there.

A sigh of relief fills the halls of Greenfield high, as the first simmister finishes.

We look outside after the six hard hours of work and all take in on how poorly that year had been.

I bike home with my best friend Dan and we stop of at the nearest generator knowing we shouldn't be there. These generators produce the quantum particles that create our force field that protects us from what the government call Renvers  the type of creatures or “things’ that you don't want to run into. We both look at each other and climb on the pipes to the top of the 3 meter tall bronze dome.

At the top we gaze out at the city and imagine the littest end of year high   school party. Suddenly our thoughts are interrupted and we hair cracking from behind. We turn around not knowing what to expect and then it happens the whole force field shatters to the ground covering the city in a bright blue blanket. This then leads to screaming blackouts and even death. The Renvers  are spreading out through the city. Dan yells out at me to duck but i'm to attracted by the sights and a great big shard from the force field  jabs me in the left shoulder cutting in 4 inches deep.I start running into an old shed and dan splits up with me and keeps on running into the city. I sit down looking at my shoulder the shard is sort of vibrating then it dissolves into nothing. I see some powder but not much enter my forearm wound and i get a tingle running up my spine.My vision fades and I can't feel my arms or my legs. My breath is heavy and the screams from the city echo around my mind and then all that once was is now nothing. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment